Our welfare center is always committed to further improve its quality. Therefore, we take measures regarding internal and external quality assurance.
- Doing nursing rounds through care service / stand-in: regularly or incident-based. Nursing rounds are done to measure the process quality and the quality of results
- Implementation of a quality assurance system
- Systematic initial training of new employees in accordance with our training concept
- Implementation and maintenance of a regulated internal communication
- Staff meetings and case reviews
- Access to the library with relevant literature and the latest trade magazines
- Regular further training for the entire staff
The results of the nursing rounds provide information about the following aspects:
- wthe degree of client satisfaction
- the strengths and weaknesses of the personnel
- continuous revisions of the care process planning, documentations and standards through nursing specialists
- complaint management
In order to offer our patients comprehensive care, we help making arrangements in these areas:
- Delivery of "Meals on Wheels"
- Emergency call service
- Speech therapists
- Arranging services (hair appointment, pedicure, etc.)
address and reachability
The nursing service "DAKOS" is an independently operating business with its own office space at the following address:
Pflegedienst „DAKOS“ GbR
10585 Berlin Charlottenburg
- We strive to prevent hospital stays or admissions to care facilities.
- The goal and function of our nursing service is the care and support of sick people and/or persons in need of care in their own home, supporting the patient in a holistic and individual manner, and activating care within the scope of possibilities and available resources.