Your DAKOS Care Service
The DAKOS ambulant care service was founded in 2012. The office is located in Charlottenburg. Our operational area covers the entire Berlin region. Our team of qualified nursing, elderly and home care workers offers you and your relatives professional and individual advice and care in your familiar surroundings.
We are committed to you professionally, taking into account your personal wishes and your cultural environment. Our care service works with multilingual staff. We have a perfect command of German, Russian, English, Serbian and Polish.
Our DAKOS care service team
The care is provided under the permanent responsibility of a trained nursing specialist (PDL = nursing service manager) and her deputy. The PDL has the legally and contractually prescribed qualifications and requirements for managing an outpatient care service.
Areas of responsibility of the nursing service management
- Counselling for the person being cared for and their relatives
- Initial visits
- Professional planning and monitoring of care processes through e.g. nursing rounds and / or staff rounds
- Duty and assignment planning according to the individual requirements of the patients and the organisational resources
- Guidance and monitoring of the professional maintenance of care documentation through e.g. documentation checks
- The professional planning and implementation of service meetings is carried out exclusively by the nursing service management.
To ensure that care is coordinated and questions and problems can be dealt with quickly, it is important to manage centrally and competently in the sense of patient orientation. That is why, among others, the head of nursing or deputy is always available during office hours.
Free Care Consultation
Request your individual and non-binding consultation with our experts now.
"*" indicates required fields
Ensuring the quality of care
Our social care unit is constantly striving to further improve its quality. For this reason, internal and external quality assurance measures are carried out.
- Nursing rounds are carried out by the head of nursing / deputy: regularly or on an ad hoc basis. The nursing rounds serve to measure the quality of processes and results.
- Enforcement of a quality assurance system
- Systematic induction of new employees according to our induction concept
- Implementation and maintenance of regulated internal communication
- Service and case discussions
- Access to a library with nursing literature and current professional journals
- Regular further and advanced training for all employees
The results of the nursing rounds provide information about this in detail:
- how high the customer satisfaction is
- Where the strengths and weaknesses of the employees lie
- Continuous revision of care process planning, documentation and standards by nursing professionals
- Complaint management
For the comprehensive care of our patients, we help with placement in the areas of:
Delivery "Meals on Wheels
Home emergency call
Procurement of services